Think About This...

There is no after
There is just the next now
And the now that follows
The previous now.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm just saying


It's our own arrogance our love of being pretentious that nails us to the traps we set for ourselves and then trap ourselves in. We run far and fast and stop to point and yell for help when we could really just stop. It is so obvious. Our desire to be more than is actually our weakness. by more than I mean more than what we are. We are flesh and bones and blood and perfectly imperfect. But thats not enough for some. We have to live out real life soap operas that we write, direct, hell we pay for the advertising. I'm not judging I'm nudging.

I used to think that I was this feeble wounded oh so damaged thing with all these reasons i was that girl with the profund permanent look of someone dealng with an immense weight that no one understood. I called myself a loner, I isolated myself, I stopped loving myself but only noticed that no one loved me. I can barely type that without laughing. Angst is great if you're a teenager and you didn't make the fn football squad or whatever team. Angst in adults is just dumb. We are all the same. We do different things and we have different opinions and more stuff or less stuff, skinny, tall, fat, short, a variety of colors but what i'm saying is we're the same in that we're human. You can listen to whatever music you like dress in whatever color you feel, you can write poems about death but we're human. So unless you truly have super powers I beg of you for your own good. Get over yourself.
People with real problems should be offended by the amount of self-invented hysteria over bs..and by real problems I'll start with the basics:

Do you have food to eat? a roof over your head? a job? water? at least one friend? can you pay rent and or mortgage?
now on to the serious stuff.
are you suffering from a serious medical problem?
are you in a wheelchair?
can you see?
can you hear?
is your life in grave danger from any outside forces?
are your parents alive?
do you have at least one lving relative that loves you?
are you alive?

I could go on and on and on, but I won't. Life was never ever going to be all happy all the time but if you are causing all of your pain all on your own, well don't expect me to sit around and listen.

0 comments:

Happy Snacks!!!

Happy Snacks!!!

Right Now

All I have to do is find get comfortable on the couch.

For You