Think About This...

There is no after
There is just the next now
And the now that follows
The previous now.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Four Words

And you really have to read in between the line or you're just not going to feel it.
They are four words from a song but its not about the song. The song will not do anything you won't allow it to. You have to be in the right frame of mind to get it.

How many days do we wake up and no amount of sun or song will fix us? I can't do anytihng about that. It happens to me too but I dive into my head like a ninja and just karate the shit out of all the negative, self-defeating crap I find. Sometimes this takes hours, coffee usually helps. Its because I don't want to give up. I decided that long ago, the only way to truly give up is to kill yourself and I had an uncle that did that and it just wasn't a good look. So if you're here then you can't give up. You just can't. You can walk around all mopey and angsty but that just drags out the pain. Who the hell wants to drag out the pain?

You can turn to drugs an alcohol or eating disorders you can be mean you can stop loving yourself but thats not giving up., all of that is just buying 10000 egyptian thread counted sheets for the bed to make the pain comfortable. Kick the pain out of your bed. Look in the mirror and smile about something, anything, even if you're faking it. When you finally realize that you can't give up you will also realize that you don't even want to. Thats when you're ready for the song, but remember, you have to read between the lines or you just won't get it.
download it:

I hope you dance...

0 comments:

Happy Snacks!!!

Happy Snacks!!!

Right Now

All I have to do is find get comfortable on the couch.

For You